Recommended Pellets: All eight flavors will work great!
Cook/Prep Time: 1 hour
3 pounds beef, tenderloin steaks, trimmed of silver and fat
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
2/3 cup herbs, mixed, fresh (such as chives, parsley, chervil, tarragon, thyme)
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1. Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
2. Tie kitchen string around tenderloin in three places so it doesn’t flatten while roasting. Rub the tenderloin with oil; pat on salt and pepper.
3. Roast until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the tenderloin registers 140 degrees for medium-rare, about 45 minutes, turning two or three times during roasting to ensure even cooking.
4. Transfer to a cutting board; let rest for 10 minutes. Remove the string.
5. Place herbs on a large plate. Coat the tenderloin evenly with mustard; then roll in the herbs, pressing gently to adhere. Slice and serve.
Recipe source: Foodista, courtesy of Reciperehab 
Herb Crusted Bistro Beef Tenderloin by "Foodista.com - The Cooking Encyclopedia Everyone Can Edit" http://www.foodista.com/blog/2013/03/17/herb-crusted-bistro-beef-tenderloin
Herb Crusted Beef Tenderloin
Calories per serving:
Fat per serving: