I've owned my Memphis Advantage for one year now. During that year, I've cooked just about everything on it. All kinds of meats and most of the popular combos and appetizers like ABT's, Fatties...
Popovers Recipe from Memphis Grills
Grilling isn't just for hamburgers and brats. With Memphis Grills top-of-the-line construction and technology, you can bake everything from pie to these fantastic and easy popovers.
Cook time: 30 minutes
Recommended pellet flavor: All-purpose/oak
1 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1tsp unsalted butter, melted for the pan
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 ½ tsp kosher salt
2 large eggs, at room temperature
1 cup whole milk, at room temperature
Blender or food processor
1. Heat grill to 400˚ F
2. Grease a 6-cup popover pan with 1 teaspoon of butter
3. Combine 1 T of butter, flour, salt, eggs and milk; blend/process for 30 seconds
4. Fill popover cups one-third to one-half full
5. Bake on the Memphis Grill for 40 minutes (Do not open the grill lid to peek!)
6. Move baked popovers to a cooling rack; pierce with a knife to allow the steam to escape
7. Serve warm, with honey butter if desired
Store cooled popovers in a zip top bag. Reheat for 3-4 min at 400˚ F.
Other ideas: Fill with chicken salad, chocolate pudding or mousse to make a wonderful dessert!