How the Memphis Grill Works
- Wood pellet fuel is poured into the hopper, and is then dispensed into the cooking chamber
- Intake air is provided by two heavy-duty, metal fans.
- Intake air is pressurized and heated
- Wood pellet fuel combusts and heats the cooking chamber.
- Hot air and smoke circulate throughout the cooking chamber.
- The ITC (Intelligent Temperature Control) allows the user to set their desired cooking temperature from 180^F to 700^F.
- A removable meat probe interfaces directly with the ITC allowing the user to monitor the temperature of their food.